A post office window was smashed by a brick overnight on Thursday.
The front door window of Barnards Way Post Office, in Charlton Heights, was smashed between 8.15pm on Thursday and 5.40am yesterday.
Owners called police at 5.44am and officers were yesterday set to review CCTV footage. No arrests have been made.
The family-run shop was also broken into on January 2 when two hooded thieves stole the shop’s till, whisky and beer.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech