A post office window was smashed by a brick overnight on Thursday.
The front door window of Barnards Way Post Office, in Charlton Heights, was smashed between 8.15pm on Thursday and 5.40am yesterday.
Owners called police at 5.44am and officers were yesterday set to review CCTV footage. No arrests have been made.
The family-run shop was also broken into on January 2 when two hooded thieves stole the shop’s till, whisky and beer.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay