A FORMER pub in Stonesfield could be converted into a home.
Richard Peet has submitted plans to West Oxfordshire District Council to change the use of The Black Head, in Church Street.
A two-storey rear extension, with a pitched roof, forms part of the proposals.
The pub was one of two in the village, alongside the White Horse Inn.
The Black Head used to have quiz nights, a darts league, Aunt Sally games, ladies’ cinema nights, curry nights and Sunday lunches.
It closed in February 2010 after been run by Chris and Karen Bannister from July 2008.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community