Three passengers were injured after a bus braked suddenly to avoid a cyclist on Botley Road yesterday.
Police and ambulance were called to the scene, by Osney Court, just after 9am to the Park and Ride bus.
A spokeswoman for South Central Ambulance Service said: “Three people were treated at the scene with what appear to be minor injuries.”
Oxford Bus Company spokesman Phil Ashworth said: “The driver performed an emergency stop when a cyclist pulled out in front of him. He did not hit the cyclist.”
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community