Three passengers were injured after a bus braked suddenly to avoid a cyclist on Botley Road yesterday.
Police and ambulance were called to the scene, by Osney Court, just after 9am to the Park and Ride bus.
A spokeswoman for South Central Ambulance Service said: “Three people were treated at the scene with what appear to be minor injuries.”
Oxford Bus Company spokesman Phil Ashworth said: “The driver performed an emergency stop when a cyclist pulled out in front of him. He did not hit the cyclist.”
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate