The latest edition of the Norrington Table, which ranks University of Oxford Colleges by academic performance, has been released.
Merton College took top spot in the table while last year’s number one, New College, was demoted to fourth.
Pembroke College dropped 17 places to finish bottom of the table in 30th.
The Norrington Table, which was created in 1962, ranks colleges by final results.
Five points are awarded for every first-class degree, three for a 2.1, two for a 2.2 and one for a third.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today