Oxfordshire has been named one of the top cycling hotspots in England and Wales.
According to research by Privilege Home Insurance, the city ranks fourth behind Greater London, Cambridgeshire and Greater Manchester.
The study found that of 741,000 commuters who travel by bike, 155,000 were in London and 23,101 were in Oxfordshire – about 3.1 per cent of the national total.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech