VISITORS to Saturday’s Enstone Show can meet a European brown bear.
There will be an ‘amazing animals’ marquee including a cub as part of the attractions.
Visitors can also play Aunt Sally – the traditional pub throwing game – take part in a dog show, archery and children’s races.
Enstone Horticultural Society will hold an exhibition and there will be live music from the band Good Intent.
The event at Enstone Sports and Social Club in Cox Lane will be opened by actress and author Diz White, who wrote Cotswolds Memoir, at 1pm and will run until about 6pm. Entry costs £2 for adults and £5 for families. Funds go towards future shows.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay