A charity supporting residents affected by acquired brain injury wants runners to fundraise for them.
Headway Oxfordshire is hoping people will join the Oxford Half Marathon to raise funds for the charity.
The event on Sunday, October 12, will involve a single-lap course in the city.
Interested residents need to raise a minimum of £150 sponsorship and should sign up before Thursday, September 4.
Call Carole on 01865 326263.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year