THE story of brave Evie-Mae Crawford and Martha Hanlon, both three, kicking off a charity relay event for Cancer Research UK is truly inspiring.
It shows how committed so many are to combating one of the UK’s biggest killers and how it spares no-one, irrespective of age.
The Oxford Mail looks forward to next year’s event and will do all it can to highlight the good work of organisers.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community