THE story of brave Evie-Mae Crawford and Martha Hanlon, both three, kicking off a charity relay event for Cancer Research UK is truly inspiring.
It shows how committed so many are to combating one of the UK’s biggest killers and how it spares no-one, irrespective of age.
The Oxford Mail looks forward to next year’s event and will do all it can to highlight the good work of organisers.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech