Police are mounting extra patrols after a spate of mini-motos being riden antisocially in Bicester.
Two warning notices have been handed to riders and police are targeting hot spots including the Southwold and Bure Park estates.
It is illegal to ride the miniature motorbikes in public parks, open spaces, or on footpaths, pavements, cycle routes and bridleways.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay