A collapsed sewer is set to disrupt buses in Banbury until August 27, the company running services has confirmed.
Routes serving Middleton Road and Ermont Way, including the 200 and 500, have been unable to reach the area because of the problem.
A diversion via Concord Avenue and Hennef Way has been put in place, Stagecoach Oxfordshire said.
The B7 is operating as normal, with slight delays.
Work to repair the damaged sewer is not expected to be completed until August 27.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech