LINES have reopened following a person being hit by a train at Slough, but there are still delays on First Great Western services.
Trains were suspended between Reading and Paddington following the incident but have since reopened.
But First Great Western warned there were still delays of up to 60 minutes with alterations expected on the rest of the service while it tries to resume normal service.
Delays are affecting trains between Oxford/Banbury and London Paddington.
Tickets are being accepted on London Underground, Chiltern Railways and South West Train services.
There is no estimate for when a normal service will resume.
- Automatic updates no our Live Traffic Service
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech