A teenager arrested over an assault on a woman who posted a picture of her injuries online has been rebailed by detectives again.
The 19-year-old man from Edgware, London, was arrested after Jeanne Marie Ryan was groped and punched at Plush nightclub, Park End Street, in March.
Ms Ryan raised more than £16,000 for the Oxford Sexual Abuse and Rape Crisis Centre after posting a “no make-up selfie” of her injuries online.
The suspect answered bail last week and was told to return on September 11.
- Our top stories
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5