A teenager arrested over an assault on a woman who posted a picture of her injuries online has been rebailed by detectives again.
The 19-year-old man from Edgware, London, was arrested after Jeanne Marie Ryan was groped and punched at Plush nightclub, Park End Street, in March.
Ms Ryan raised more than £16,000 for the Oxford Sexual Abuse and Rape Crisis Centre after posting a “no make-up selfie” of her injuries online.
The suspect answered bail last week and was told to return on September 11.
- Our top stories
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon