A teenager arrested over an assault on a woman who posted a picture of her injuries online has been rebailed by detectives again.
The 19-year-old man from Edgware, London, was arrested after Jeanne Marie Ryan was groped and punched at Plush nightclub, Park End Street, in March.
Ms Ryan raised more than £16,000 for the Oxford Sexual Abuse and Rape Crisis Centre after posting a “no make-up selfie” of her injuries online.
The suspect answered bail last week and was told to return on September 11.
- Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay