A teenager arrested over an assault on a woman who posted a picture of her injuries online has been rebailed by detectives again.
The 19-year-old man from Edgware, London, was arrested after Jeanne Marie Ryan was groped and punched at Plush nightclub, Park End Street, in March.
Ms Ryan raised more than £16,000 for the Oxford Sexual Abuse and Rape Crisis Centre after posting a “no make-up selfie” of her injuries online.
The suspect answered bail last week and was told to return on September 11.
- Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech