A teenager arrested over an assault on a woman who posted a picture of her injuries online has been rebailed by detectives again.
The 19-year-old man from Edgware, London, was arrested after Jeanne Marie Ryan was groped and punched at Plush nightclub, Park End Street, in March.
Ms Ryan raised more than £16,000 for the Oxford Sexual Abuse and Rape Crisis Centre after posting a “no make-up selfie” of her injuries online.
The suspect answered bail last week and was told to return on September 11.
- Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community