A Didcot charity dinner will be held to honour Holly Davies, the founder of Felix Fund, which supports bomb disposal experts and their families.
Ms Davies, 39, who died from cancer in June, founded the fund in support of troops at 11 Explosive Ordnance Disposal Regiment, based at Vauxhall Barracks.
The charity dinner will be held at the In & Out Naval and Military Club in St James’s Square, London, on Friday, November 14.
Proceeds will go to Felix Fund and the Army Benevolent Fund, which Ms Davies worked for before she founded Felix Fund.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech