A Didcot charity dinner will be held to honour Holly Davies, the founder of Felix Fund, which supports bomb disposal experts and their families.
Ms Davies, 39, who died from cancer in June, founded the fund in support of troops at 11 Explosive Ordnance Disposal Regiment, based at Vauxhall Barracks.
The charity dinner will be held at the In & Out Naval and Military Club in St James’s Square, London, on Friday, November 14.
Proceeds will go to Felix Fund and the Army Benevolent Fund, which Ms Davies worked for before she founded Felix Fund.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon