SIGNALLING problems between Didcot Parkway and Swindon have been resolved and all lines are now open, a rail provider has said.
Passengers were experiencing delays of up to 30 minutes and reduced services on First Great Western routes because of the fault.
But now the firm has said delays have been reduced to 10 minutes and the problems resolved.
An Oxford Mail investigation last week found signalling problems affect Oxfordshire rail passengers twice a working week.
Trains running through the county were affected by 27 signalling problems during the three months since May.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year