A road was briefly blocked in Blackbird Leys after a woman was taken ill.
An ambulance and a rapid response team attended the scene in Balfour Road at about 1.45pm but blocked the road as a consequence.
Stagecoach bus service 1 was unable to serve stops along the road while the road was blocked.
The woman was rushed to the John Radcliffe hospital and the road was cleared by about 2pm.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year