A woman charged with attempted murder after a collision in Blackbird Leys had her application for bail refused.
Monica Thomas, 25, of Salesian Gardens, Cowley, made the application yesterday at Oxford Crown Court and remains remanded in custody.
Vera McPherson, 50, of Greenfinch Close, and Litisha Baker, 26, of Blackbird Leys Road, are also charged with affray in connection with the same incident. They are both on bail.
All three are due to attend a plea and case management hearing on October 24.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit