A woman charged with attempted murder after a collision in Blackbird Leys had her application for bail refused.
Monica Thomas, 25, of Salesian Gardens, Cowley, made the application yesterday at Oxford Crown Court and remains remanded in custody.
Vera McPherson, 50, of Greenfinch Close, and Litisha Baker, 26, of Blackbird Leys Road, are also charged with affray in connection with the same incident. They are both on bail.
All three are due to attend a plea and case management hearing on October 24.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech