A bus crashed in Thames Street at the junction of Speedwell Street.
Thames Valley Police was called at about 2.45pm to an incident between a bus and a car.
The collision was between a 300 Park and Ride bus and a black VW golf.
An ambulance arrived at the scene but no-one was injured.
Oxford Bus Company services were diverted via Thames Street and Norfolk Street as a result.
But the incident has now been cleared and services have returned to normal.
The incident on Speedwell St has cleared and our City services are back to standard route. Thank you for your patience.— Oxford Bus Company (@OxfordBusCo) August 11, 2014
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year