BAKING bread over a woodland fire, two-year-old Meriel Woodrow has fun in the great outdoors.
The youngster was taking part in a Summer Wildwood Adventure session on Wednesday, off Littleworth Road, Wheatley, run by charity Heart of the Wildwood.
Mum Sally-ann Woodrow, 41, from Bicester, said she also brought her four-year-old daughter Honour and together they enjoyed weaving, playing among the trees and taking part in various arts and crafts.
She said: “Meriel loved it. She’s got her little friends who go as well now. I couldn’t recommend it enough.”
For more information about future sessions, visit heartofwildwood.org
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community