A former teacher at at North Kidlington Primary School and St Ebbe’s Primary School, Oxford, has denied three counts of indecent assault on two boys under the age of 14.
John Collier, 69, appeared at Oxford Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
The charges relate to alleged incidents in the 1970s.
Collier, of Leafield Road, Oxford, has been released on unconditional bail until his next court appearance at Oxford Crown Court on Friday, August 22.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community