A 39-year-old man accused of six burglaries appeared in Oxford Crown Court yesterday.
Christopher Walden, of Wilsdon Way, Kidlington, has admitted failing to attend a court date at Banbury Magistrates’ Court on July 21.
He is also facing six charges of burglary and one of attempted burglary, but has yet to enter pleas.
Walden, who is on bail, will return to the court for a plea and case management hearing on October 31.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
- Our top stories
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon