A 39-year-old man accused of six burglaries appeared in Oxford Crown Court yesterday.
Christopher Walden, of Wilsdon Way, Kidlington, has admitted failing to attend a court date at Banbury Magistrates’ Court on July 21.
He is also facing six charges of burglary and one of attempted burglary, but has yet to enter pleas.
Walden, who is on bail, will return to the court for a plea and case management hearing on October 31.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
- Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today