A 50-year-old man has been rebailed a third time by detectives investigating the death of a man at a homeless hostel.
The 50-year-old victim was found dead at O’Hanlon House in Luther Street, Oxford, in May and police are investigating whether his death is linked to a contaminated batch of heroin.
A man, who was arrested on suspicion of administering a poison with intent to endanger life or inflict grievous bodily harm, answered bail on Wednesday and was told to return on Saturday, August 23.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
- Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community