A 50-year-old man has been rebailed a third time by detectives investigating the death of a man at a homeless hostel.
The 50-year-old victim was found dead at O’Hanlon House in Luther Street, Oxford, in May and police are investigating whether his death is linked to a contaminated batch of heroin.
A man, who was arrested on suspicion of administering a poison with intent to endanger life or inflict grievous bodily harm, answered bail on Wednesday and was told to return on Saturday, August 23.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
- Our top stories
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit