A man who has been charged with sexual assault appeared at a hearing at Oxford Crown Court yesterday.
Joshua Smith, of Church Road, Long Hanborough, is accused of committing the crime against a girl under age 13 on June 1 this year.
The 23-year-old was released on bail and his case will be heard again at the crown court for a directions hearing on Friday, October 3.
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes