A man who has been charged with sexual assault appeared at a hearing at Oxford Crown Court yesterday.
Joshua Smith, of Church Road, Long Hanborough, is accused of committing the crime against a girl under age 13 on June 1 this year.
The 23-year-old was released on bail and his case will be heard again at the crown court for a directions hearing on Friday, October 3.
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech