A man who has been charged with sexual assault appeared at a hearing at Oxford Crown Court yesterday.
Joshua Smith, of Church Road, Long Hanborough, is accused of committing the crime against a girl under age 13 on June 1 this year.
The 23-year-old was released on bail and his case will be heard again at the crown court for a directions hearing on Friday, October 3.
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year