The Caterham Formula 1 team’s base has been given planning permission to keep air filtering machinery.
The team, based at Leafield Technical Centre in Langley, near Witney, had made a retrospective planning application to West Oxfordshire District Council.
It had already installed three cyclone dust filters.
Environmental health officers visited the centre last October and ordered noise reduction measures, which have now been installed.
The district council’s uplands area planning sub-committee approved the application on Monday but the machinery can only be used from Monday to Saturday between 6am and 10pm.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today