A MOTORCYCLIST has been taken to hospital with arm and leg injuries following an accident this afternoon.
The biker, a man in his 20s, came off his bike in Banbury Road near to the roundabout with the A40 at about 4.55pm.
The accident blocked the road and caused traffic delays.
South Central Ambulance Service spokeswoman Michelle Archer said the biker had been taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital and his injuries were not thought to be life-threatening.
- Automatic updates on our Live Traffic Service
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Our top stories
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street