A confiscation hearing was held in the case of a drug dealer who had £87,000 of drugs and three banned weapons.
Sean Flaherty of Territorial Way, Headington, was jailed for seven years in March after he admitted possessing cocaine and MDMA with intent to supply and possessing a single-shot handgun, a stun gun disguised as a mobile phone and an incapacitator spray.
Yesterday a preliminary Proceeds of Crime Act hearing was held at Oxford Crown Court to try to recover the profits of the 32-year-old’s crimes. A full hearing will take place on September 4.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today