ABOUT 100 people are still without internet after a car crashed into a broadband cabinet in Carterton on Tuesday.
Spokesman for BT Paul Hayward said: "Engineers have encountered a considerable amount of works and we are hoping at this stage we will have completed the work and restored service by the end of tomorrow."
Police were called to Swinbrook Road at 10.42pm on Tuesday where they found a Vauxhall Corsa, which had crashed into the cabinet.
They arrested a 21-year-old man on suspicion of dangerous driving and drink-driving. He has been bailed until September 13.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay