THE trial of a man facing a series of rape and sexual assault charges started yesterday at Oxford Crown Court.
Craig Preston, of Longfields, Marcham, near Abingdon, denies 17 sexual offences allegedly committed against three underage girls between December 1995 and December last year.
The 30-year-old, who is on bail, is accused of two counts of rape, four counts of sexual assault, 10 counts of indecent assault and one attempted rape.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community