A DRUG dealer has been jailed for two-and-a-half years after police called to a noise complaint found 14 wraps of cocaine on him.
Brian Loggoh-Robertson, 24, was arrested in Banbury in March after he gave police officers false details following the complaint.
In custody officers found the cocaine and he was later charged with possession of cocaine with intent to supply.
Loggoh-Robertson, of Kennedy House. Banbury, admitted the crime at Oxford Crown Court and was sentenced on Friday.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay