A DRUG dealer has been jailed for two-and-a-half years after police called to a noise complaint found 14 wraps of cocaine on him.
Brian Loggoh-Robertson, 24, was arrested in Banbury in March after he gave police officers false details following the complaint.
In custody officers found the cocaine and he was later charged with possession of cocaine with intent to supply.
Loggoh-Robertson, of Kennedy House. Banbury, admitted the crime at Oxford Crown Court and was sentenced on Friday.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech