A woman charged with attempted murder after a car crash in Blackbird Leys has appeared at Oxford Crown Court.
Monica Thomas, 25, of Salesian Gardens, Cowley, did not enter a plea during the hearing yesterday and has been remanded in custody.
Vera McPherson, 50, of Greenfinch Close, and Litisha Baker, 26, of Blackbird Leys Road, also appeared and are charged with affray in connection with the same incident. They are both on bail.
All three women are due to attend a plea and case management hearing on October 24 at Oxford Crown Court.
A provisional date for their trial has been set for January 19 next year.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay