THE summer holidays are the perfect chance for children to take in Oxfordshire’s natural beauty, and Earth Trust Centre’s summer play days are showing youngsters the best of the countryside.
Dozens of children have spent this week embracing outdoor play with different activities and games around the Little Wittenham centre.
Niamh Gara, 11, of Bicester, said: “We’ve been drawing and playing games all day, and looking at the flowers and wildlife nearby in the area. It’s one of the highlights of my summer holiday.”
Clumps Club is open to children aged between eight and 12, and runs until Saturday, from 9.30am to 4pm each day.
For more information, call 01865 407792.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech