THE summer holidays are the perfect chance for children to take in Oxfordshire’s natural beauty, and Earth Trust Centre’s summer play days are showing youngsters the best of the countryside.
Dozens of children have spent this week embracing outdoor play with different activities and games around the Little Wittenham centre.
Niamh Gara, 11, of Bicester, said: “We’ve been drawing and playing games all day, and looking at the flowers and wildlife nearby in the area. It’s one of the highlights of my summer holiday.”
Clumps Club is open to children aged between eight and 12, and runs until Saturday, from 9.30am to 4pm each day.
For more information, call 01865 407792.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay