TRAFFIC is slow on the A34 near Islip after a four-car collision.
The cars have been cleared from the road onto the hard shoulder, but northbound traffic on the A34 near the B4027 (Islip Turn Off) is still slow.
Meanwhile, one lane of the A34 Southern By-Pass Road is closed because of a broken down vehicle.
The vehicle broke down on the northbound lane of the entry slip road at Manor Road / Parker Road – the turn off to the South Hinksey Golf Course.
Police say the vehicle broke down at 5pm, but is being cleared.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community