TRAFFIC is slow on the A34 near Islip after a four-car collision.
The cars have been cleared from the road onto the hard shoulder, but northbound traffic on the A34 near the B4027 (Islip Turn Off) is still slow.
Meanwhile, one lane of the A34 Southern By-Pass Road is closed because of a broken down vehicle.
The vehicle broke down on the northbound lane of the entry slip road at Manor Road / Parker Road – the turn off to the South Hinksey Golf Course.
Police say the vehicle broke down at 5pm, but is being cleared.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5