TRAFFIC is slow on the A34 near Islip after a four-car collision.
The cars have been cleared from the road onto the hard shoulder, but northbound traffic on the A34 near the B4027 (Islip Turn Off) is still slow.
Meanwhile, one lane of the A34 Southern By-Pass Road is closed because of a broken down vehicle.
The vehicle broke down on the northbound lane of the entry slip road at Manor Road / Parker Road – the turn off to the South Hinksey Golf Course.
Police say the vehicle broke down at 5pm, but is being cleared.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes