TRAFFIC is slow on the A34 near Islip after a four-car collision.
The cars have been cleared from the road onto the hard shoulder, but northbound traffic on the A34 near the B4027 (Islip Turn Off) is still slow.
Meanwhile, one lane of the A34 Southern By-Pass Road is closed because of a broken down vehicle.
The vehicle broke down on the northbound lane of the entry slip road at Manor Road / Parker Road – the turn off to the South Hinksey Golf Course.
Police say the vehicle broke down at 5pm, but is being cleared.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today