People have been asked to “go yellow” for Sobell House hospice this month.
The Headington hospice is organising a team to join Sweatshop Oxford on their weekly 5km training run, setting off from Gloucester Green at 6pm on Monday.
Participants are asked to wear yellow and collect sponsorship money for the Headington hospice.
The hospice is also asking bakers to make a donation to its cake sale at the Churchill Hospital on Monday from 10am to 2pm.
For more information, call 01865 857007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay