People have been asked to “go yellow” for Sobell House hospice this month.
The Headington hospice is organising a team to join Sweatshop Oxford on their weekly 5km training run, setting off from Gloucester Green at 6pm on Monday.
Participants are asked to wear yellow and collect sponsorship money for the Headington hospice.
The hospice is also asking bakers to make a donation to its cake sale at the Churchill Hospital on Monday from 10am to 2pm.
For more information, call 01865 857007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community