People have been asked to “go yellow” for Sobell House hospice this month.
The Headington hospice is organising a team to join Sweatshop Oxford on their weekly 5km training run, setting off from Gloucester Green at 6pm on Monday.
Participants are asked to wear yellow and collect sponsorship money for the Headington hospice.
The hospice is also asking bakers to make a donation to its cake sale at the Churchill Hospital on Monday from 10am to 2pm.
For more information, call 01865 857007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech