People have been asked to “go yellow” for Sobell House hospice this month.
The Headington hospice is organising a team to join Sweatshop Oxford on their weekly 5km training run, setting off from Gloucester Green at 6pm on Monday.
Participants are asked to wear yellow and collect sponsorship money for the Headington hospice.
The hospice is also asking bakers to make a donation to its cake sale at the Churchill Hospital on Monday from 10am to 2pm.
For more information, call 01865 857007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year