Cotswold Wildlife Park in Burford has been named in Europe’s top 25 zoos.
The wildlife park was ranked at number 22 in Europe and number seven in the UK in the tables published by TripAdvisor.
Chester Zoo was named the best in the UK while the top European zoo was Loro Parque at Puerto de la Cruz in Tenerife.
The UK had eight zoos in the European top 25 – more than any other European country.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon