The catering firm that runs the restaurant at Blenheim Palace has been bought by another company.
Hospitality business Searcys – which also has a venue at the top of the Gherkin building in London – has become part of Westbury Street Holdings, which owns a range of dining brands.
The company has not disclosed the value of the deal.
- Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes