The catering firm that runs the restaurant at Blenheim Palace has been bought by another company.
Hospitality business Searcys – which also has a venue at the top of the Gherkin building in London – has become part of Westbury Street Holdings, which owns a range of dining brands.
The company has not disclosed the value of the deal.
- Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today