The catering firm that runs the restaurant at Blenheim Palace has been bought by another company.
Hospitality business Searcys – which also has a venue at the top of the Gherkin building in London – has become part of Westbury Street Holdings, which owns a range of dining brands.
The company has not disclosed the value of the deal.
- Our top stories
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit