The catering firm that runs the restaurant at Blenheim Palace has been bought by another company.
Hospitality business Searcys – which also has a venue at the top of the Gherkin building in London – has become part of Westbury Street Holdings, which owns a range of dining brands.
The company has not disclosed the value of the deal.
- Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year