OXFORD: A date has been fixed for the sentencing of a woman who admitted kicking someone in the head.
Joanne Moriarty, of Hart Street, Oxford, was unable to attend a hearing this week at Oxford Crown Court because she was in hospital.
The 30-year-old has pleaded guilty to carrying out an assault which caused actual bodily harm in March 2012.
She will now be sentenced on September 5 this year.
- Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay