OXFORD: A date has been fixed for the sentencing of a woman who admitted kicking someone in the head.
Joanne Moriarty, of Hart Street, Oxford, was unable to attend a hearing this week at Oxford Crown Court because she was in hospital.
The 30-year-old has pleaded guilty to carrying out an assault which caused actual bodily harm in March 2012.
She will now be sentenced on September 5 this year.
- Our top stories
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon