OXFORD: A date has been fixed for the sentencing of a woman who admitted kicking someone in the head.
Joanne Moriarty, of Hart Street, Oxford, was unable to attend a hearing this week at Oxford Crown Court because she was in hospital.
The 30-year-old has pleaded guilty to carrying out an assault which caused actual bodily harm in March 2012.
She will now be sentenced on September 5 this year.
- Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year