OXFORD: A date has been fixed for the sentencing of a woman who admitted kicking someone in the head.
Joanne Moriarty, of Hart Street, Oxford, was unable to attend a hearing this week at Oxford Crown Court because she was in hospital.
The 30-year-old has pleaded guilty to carrying out an assault which caused actual bodily harm in March 2012.
She will now be sentenced on September 5 this year.
- Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech