OXFORD: A date has been fixed for the sentencing of a woman who admitted kicking someone in the head.
Joanne Moriarty, of Hart Street, Oxford, was unable to attend a hearing this week at Oxford Crown Court because she was in hospital.
The 30-year-old has pleaded guilty to carrying out an assault which caused actual bodily harm in March 2012.
She will now be sentenced on September 5 this year.
- Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community