A former teacher at Carmel College charged with a series of sexual offences has had his case adjourned until October.
Trevor Bolton, 77, of Kestrel Way, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, faces four counts of indecency with a child and five counts of indecent assault on a male.
The offences allegedly occurred while he was working at the now-closed school near Wallingford, between 1968 and 1988.
He is due to enter a plea at Oxford Crown Court on October 24 this year.
- Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes