THERE are reports of rogue sheep on Banbury Road in Oxford, near Cutteslowe.
Several people spotted a flock of about 15 to 20 sheep just before 6pm.
Josh Stone, from Kidlington, said: “I was just coming home up the Banbury Road on the bus and there was a load of sheep on the other side of the road.
“I don’t know where they came from, they’ve obviously escaped from somewhere. They seemed to be by themselves.”
Simon Conaty tweeted: “Flock of sheep down Banbury Road, hilarity.”
Did you see the sheep? Email email@example.com with your contact details.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Our top stories:
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community