TRAFFIC on the A34 remains fast-moving this morning in the approach to Hinksey Hill interchange, according to reports.
While this week has seen queues stack up back to Bayworth, near North Abingdon, today saw a welcome change for drivers on the northbound carriageway towards Oxford, as well as between Botley and Hinksey Hill.
Some delays on the A34 are still expected rumble on, as the improvement works at Kennington Roundabout – set to conclude in November.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay