TRAFFIC on the A34 remains fast-moving this morning in the approach to Hinksey Hill interchange, according to reports.
While this week has seen queues stack up back to Bayworth, near North Abingdon, today saw a welcome change for drivers on the northbound carriageway towards Oxford, as well as between Botley and Hinksey Hill.
Some delays on the A34 are still expected rumble on, as the improvement works at Kennington Roundabout – set to conclude in November.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community