TRAFFIC on the A34 remains fast-moving this morning in the approach to Hinksey Hill interchange, according to reports.
While this week has seen queues stack up back to Bayworth, near North Abingdon, today saw a welcome change for drivers on the northbound carriageway towards Oxford, as well as between Botley and Hinksey Hill.
Some delays on the A34 are still expected rumble on, as the improvement works at Kennington Roundabout – set to conclude in November.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon