Two cars were yesterday involved in a collision with each other at a petrol station, leaving one person injured and closing one lane of the A4130.
The westbound carriageway outside the BP garage at the Milton Interchange was the road affected, traffic reports said.
And police spokeswoman Rhianne Pope said officers were called to direct traffic.
At first just one car was reported to have been damaged and was said to be blocking the garage’s entrance.
A South Central Ambulance spokeswoman said one person had been attended to for neck pains but was not taken to hospital.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street