REAL ale enthusiasts can enjoy a tipple when they visit Cogges Manor Farm in Witney tonight.
The visitor attraction is staging its third annual Cogges Beer and Cider Festival, starting at 6.30pm in the wheat barn and running until 11pm.
There will also be a family event at the festival tomorrow from 1pm to 5pm, and another session in the barn from 6.30pm to 11pm.
Cogges Manor Farm director Colin Shone said: “There will be 30 different beers on sale and 15 different ciders.
“All the beers come from within a 30-mile radius, including those from the Hook Norton and Wychwood breweries.”
Marketing and events manager Autumn Neagle, from Witney, added: “About 700 people came along last year and we are hoping for a similar number this year.
“It’s a good chance for people to sample the beers and ciders and see what goes on at Cogges at the same time.”
Hannah Harris, from Oxford, and Suzanne Bartlington, from Witney, are helping out as volunteers at the festival.
- For further information, visit cogges.org.uk
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay