A public consultation on plans for a major overhaul of the Wolvercote and Cutteslowe roundabouts has ended.
The authority also said it wants to make Cutteslowe roundabout the city’s fourth ‘hamburger’-style junction, with the main carriageway cutting through a central island.
Both sites will gain cyclist and pedestrian crossings.
The online consultation on the £9m scheme ended yesterday. There were two public exhibitions in July.
A county council spokesman said if the plans were approved, work could start next summer and last six or seven months.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today