A man arrested in connection with the attempted theft of a wallet and phone in Botley has been bailed again by police.
The 47-year-old was arrested on suspicion of theft on July 7 after an attempt was made to steal a wallet and phone from outside Cafe Aloha in The Square.
He was then bailed until July 30 and a Thames Valley Police spokesman said he has now been re-bailed until August 28.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay