A man arrested in connection with the attempted theft of a wallet and phone in Botley has been bailed again by police.
The 47-year-old was arrested on suspicion of theft on July 7 after an attempt was made to steal a wallet and phone from outside Cafe Aloha in The Square.
He was then bailed until July 30 and a Thames Valley Police spokesman said he has now been re-bailed until August 28.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech