A man arrested in connection with the attempted theft of a wallet and phone in Botley has been bailed again by police.
The 47-year-old was arrested on suspicion of theft on July 7 after an attempt was made to steal a wallet and phone from outside Cafe Aloha in The Square.
He was then bailed until July 30 and a Thames Valley Police spokesman said he has now been re-bailed until August 28.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon