COMMUTERS are facing severe congestion through Oxford this evening.
Cars are queueing on Botley Road, Banbury Road, Woodstock Road, and Abingdon Road.
There have been two separate collisions on the A34 at Weston-on-the-Green and one at the Peartree Interchange.
One lane of the A34 is closed after the first collision at the Peartree Interchange involving a car and a van. Congestion has backed up to the Islip turn off.
And works are continuing on the Kennington Roundabout.
For automatic updates see our Live Traffic Service
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year