TRAFFIC queues are stretching along the Eastern and Southern By-Pass Roads, as well as up Abingdon Road.
Drivers going eastbound along the Southern By-Pass towards Abingdon Road and westbound towards Hinksey Hill are facing delays.
It is a result of the ongoing works at the Kennington and Hinksey Hill roundabouts – due to finish in November.
As part of that, a contraflow system was introduced between Heyford Hill and Hinksey Hill interchanges, with today being the fourth day it has been in force.
There were long delays on Monday when it was first introduced.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes