A woman has been charged with attempted murder after a man was injured in a collision with a car in Blackbird Leys on Sunday morning.
A spokeswoman for Thames Valley Police said Monica Thomas, 25, of Salesian Gardens in Oxford would appear at Banbury Magistrates’ Court this morning.
Two other women, Vera Webster, 50, of Greenfinch Close, and Litisha Baker, 26, of Blackbird Leys Road, have been charged with affray and were also due to appear at Banbury Magistrates’ Court this morning.
They were arrested after a 45-year-old man suffered leg injuries in a collision with a silver car on Blackbird Leys Road at about 1am on Sunday.
- Editor's note: In our original story we said one of the women was Louise Baker. Thames Valley Police issued the wrong information. Her correct name is Litisha Baker.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes