A 23-year-old man arrested over a knifepoint robbery at a newsagent has been rebailed again by detectives.
The man was arrested on suspicion of robbery following the raid at Littlemore News in Cowley Road in February.
He answered bail yesterday and was told to return on September 6. A 35-year-old man also arrested over the robbery is due to answer bail on Thursday, August 28.
- Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year