A 23-year-old man arrested over a knifepoint robbery at a newsagent has been rebailed again by detectives.
The man was arrested on suspicion of robbery following the raid at Littlemore News in Cowley Road in February.
He answered bail yesterday and was told to return on September 6. A 35-year-old man also arrested over the robbery is due to answer bail on Thursday, August 28.
- Our top stories
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street