A 23-year-old man arrested over a knifepoint robbery at a newsagent has been rebailed again by detectives.
The man was arrested on suspicion of robbery following the raid at Littlemore News in Cowley Road in February.
He answered bail yesterday and was told to return on September 6. A 35-year-old man also arrested over the robbery is due to answer bail on Thursday, August 28.
- Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech