A 23-year-old man arrested over a knifepoint robbery at a newsagent has been rebailed again by detectives.
The man was arrested on suspicion of robbery following the raid at Littlemore News in Cowley Road in February.
He answered bail yesterday and was told to return on September 6. A 35-year-old man also arrested over the robbery is due to answer bail on Thursday, August 28.
- Our top stories
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community