A man and a teenager have been charged with stealing lead from St John The Baptist Church.
Mark Hendron, 26, of Twyford Close in Swindon, and an unnamed 17-year-old from the town, were arrested on Wednesday, June 18, and charged with theft on Wednesday, July 23.
Both have been released on bail to appear before Oxford magistrates on Friday, August 8.
- Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech