A man and a teenager have been charged with stealing lead from St John The Baptist Church.
Mark Hendron, 26, of Twyford Close in Swindon, and an unnamed 17-year-old from the town, were arrested on Wednesday, June 18, and charged with theft on Wednesday, July 23.
Both have been released on bail to appear before Oxford magistrates on Friday, August 8.
- Our top stories
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate