A man and a teenager have been charged with stealing lead from St John The Baptist Church.
Mark Hendron, 26, of Twyford Close in Swindon, and an unnamed 17-year-old from the town, were arrested on Wednesday, June 18, and charged with theft on Wednesday, July 23.
Both have been released on bail to appear before Oxford magistrates on Friday, August 8.
- Our top stories
- Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5