A man and a teenager have been charged with stealing lead from St John The Baptist Church.
Mark Hendron, 26, of Twyford Close in Swindon, and an unnamed 17-year-old from the town, were arrested on Wednesday, June 18, and charged with theft on Wednesday, July 23.
Both have been released on bail to appear before Oxford magistrates on Friday, August 8.
- Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today